users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Received invalid pattern info

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 11:23:18 PST

In my original post i have specified the build numbers.
I have created a new BPEL project and moved BPEL, WSDL and XSD from my old project.
Then created a new comp app and added the bpel project.
Build and deployment had no problems.
I tried with GlassFish b37 with jbi-core and jbi-components builds 070227, 070228, 070305_1. Nothing works. Only Glassfish b36 with jbi build 070222 works without problem.
But there are some issues with onEvent and onAlert in BPEL. So i wanted to use the latest
GlassFish b37 and jbi-core and components 070305_1.

Thank you
Raja
[Message sent by forum member 'rajabm' (rajabm)]