users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Jboss & jax-ws

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 12:11:31 -0800

Hi Richard --

you could encourage the JBoss folks to use the JAX-WS 2.1 RI. We have
been adding extension points into that implementation to make it extra
easy for other communities to reuse the implementation...

On a separate angle; is there a technical reason why you want to use
JBoss 4? If so, maybe we can do something about them.

Thanks,

        - eduard/o