users@glassfish.java.net

JPA Query error....

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 05:22:11 PST

Hello!

Im create the WebProject using the Entity Database from Database for my POJO's and JSD Pages from Entity Class for the presentation view...

Some classes they possess composite key's...

In the classes that possess composite keys, for the listing the data from database I receive this error:
[i]org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Error getting property 'lastItem' from bean of type br.com.sequor.wsqo.domain.WsqosequenciamentoestacaoController: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute query
[/i]
For this query generated by NetBeans automatically:
[i]int count = ((Long) em.createQuery("select count(o) from Wsqosequenciamentoestacao as o").getSingleResult()).intValue();[/i]

Somebody already faced this problem?
Some solution?

Best regards,
Elias Nogueira
[Message sent by forum member 'eliasn' (eliasn)]