users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Dynamic reloading

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:41:28 PST

Thanks for all your help.
You all got it right. I'm using the Eclipse Callisto version with the Exadel Studio plugin. I imported my RAD (IBM WSAD) application into Eclipse which is why my WEB-INF was under the WebContent folder

I will reconstruct my directory structure now and try the .reload option with an exploded app. Though since Glassfish does not have an out-of-the-box solution as Jean Francois said, my gut would be more comfortable doing a stop/restart or republish on the server.
[Message sent by forum member 'franco_accounts' (franco_accounts)]