users@glassfish.java.net

asadmin list-jndi-entries and list-components

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:50:58 PST

Hi,

I was surprise to find out that when i want to see all application deployed on the server (war.ejb,app). I could not find any information about the JNDI name using list-jndi-entries. But when i do list-components i can see all the module deployed on the server for a specific domain.

I Would like to know if it is possible to know how to be able to retrieve all the components from my server. But using asdmin but using java code.

My second interrigation is how can i get all the JNDI name from a specific domain.

Regards
        Herve Terrolle
[Message sent by forum member 'hterrolle' (hterrolle)]