users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS Queue persistence/non-persistence - memory problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 02:34:10 PST

Hi,

could you let me know which build of glassfish (or Sun MQ0 you are using and also if this is a standalone instance or a cluter configuration.

>1)
>I tried to sent the delivery mode to NON-PERSISTENCE (thought maybe it could reduce some >memory usage) but the delivery mode of the messages keep being PERSISTENCE, why?

Do you mean that when you receive the message and print it out, then it shows the delivery mode as PERSISTENT ?

Could you try this :
queueSender.setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT);
queueSender.send(mdbQueue, objMsg);

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'rampsarathy' (rampsarathy)]