users@glassfish.java.net

Simple EJB3 Entity deployment issue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 05:04:58 PST

Hi,

I've used netbeans to create the project using the enterprise application wizard, which also created a -war and an -ejb project.
I've created a very simple ejb3 entity bean and persistence unit in the -ejb project and I tried to deploy that.

The error I received is the following:

Deploying application in domain failed; Error loading deployment descriptors for module [telemetry] -- Invalid ejb jar [telemetry-ejb.jar]: it contains zero ejb.
Note:
1. A valid ejb jar requires at least one session, entity (1.x/2.x style), or message driven bean.
2. EJB3+ entity beans (@Entity) are POJOs and please package them as library jar.
D:\NetBeansProjects\telemetry\nbproject\build-impl.xml:165: Deployment error:
The module has not been deployed.

Any idea what I am doing wrong here?

Thanks,
Kristof.
[Message sent by forum member 'kristof_taveirne' (kristof_taveirne)]