users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF questions

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 19:13:12 PST

Here is what I did that worked, at least with a very basic JSF app:

1. I downloaded Woodstock components: https://woodstock.dev.java.net/Download.htm
2. Extracted jar xvf Woodstock.4.0.1-200702150027.jar in a tmp dir
3. Launched my 5.5.1 netbeans
4. Project properties > Libraries > Add Library > Manage Libraries > New Library
5. Named it: Latest Woodstock and added all JAR files in /lib directory from step 1 and added the
new library to the project
6. Changed the app server from bundled tomcat to my installed glassfish b35
7. Clean and build project
8. Deploy
9. Run

The only unknown I have are:
-Do I have to remove any of the previous JSF, Sun WebUI, etc libraries?
-When I changed to glassfish, J2EE version stayed at 1.4, don't know how to change it to
1.5, does it affect ?
[Message sent by forum member 'hjimenez' (hjimenez)]