users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Simple JPA demo for Java SE

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:05:37 -0800

Do you mean that you can create many entities by running your test multiple
times (i.e. when the persistence provider has no knowledge about the other runs)
or by modifying your test to create many entities in the same entity manager or
the same entity manager factory (when the persistence provider is much more
involved)?

thanks,
-marina