users@glassfish.java.net

ZipException when running the jsf-glassfish-updater-1.2_03-FCS.jar

From: Todd Patrick <Todd.Patrick_at_dtn.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 12:16:22 -0600

I have a Windows XP Install of Glassfish that I wanted to try the jsf-glassfish-updater-1.2_03-FCS.jar with. I executed the command as: C:\tmp>java -jar jsf-glassfish-updater-1.2_03-FCS.jar C:\Sun\AppServer It returned: Do you accept the above license terms? (type yes or no):yes Updating glassfish at C:\Sun\AppServer with new JSF jars. Exception in thread "main" java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid entry compressed size (expected 883 but got 884 bytes) at java.util.zip.ZipOutputStream.closeEntry(Unknown Source) at java.util.zip.ZipOutputStream.putNextEntry(Unknown Source) at java.util.jar.JarOutputStream.putNextEntry(Unknown Source) at com.sun.faces.tools.GlassfishUpdater.stripJsfFromJavaEEJar(GlassfishUpda ter.java:153) at com.sun.faces.tools.GlassfishUpdater.main(GlassfishUpdater.java:100) I looked at the release notes at: https://javaserverfaces.dev.java.net/nonav/rlnotes/1.2_03/index.html By I found nothing specific for Windows XP. Do I need to run this jar a different way or what can I do to get a successful install? Thanks, --Todd ----------------------------------------- NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.