users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: Glassfish throws a Faces exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: [Ljava.lang.String;

From: Todd Patrick <Todd.Patrick_at_dtn.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:23:39 -0600

Jan:

Your right, I have looked at this bug at java.net already.

I am posting this to the mailing list again, because:

1. This is a development issue for a critical application.

2. It is unclear if there is a fix or I have to wait for a release of
Glassfish v2.

Sounds like it's being worked on, but I just want to know what I could
do in the meantime, if anything.

Thanks for the following.

--Todd