users@glassfish.java.net

Re: deploy webapp

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 23:54:14 PST

thx but I still can't get things working.

I even used the TomcatJSPExample and build it using netbeans5.5. I placed the war in the autodeploy folder and when it was deployed I tested the url.

In my tests case and the TomcatJSPExample I always get a 404 resource not found error. I also added the sun-web.xml file.

Do I need to do something else as well?
Is there also a way to refresh pages without redeploying? Because within resin you can change a jsp file and perform a simple refresh. This goes a lot faster than a redeploy....

Regards,
[Message sent by forum member 'xstreamke' (xstreamke)]