users@glassfish.java.net

deploy webapp

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 10:42:39 PST

Dear,

I used to deploy webapps using a resin webserver. I never packaged my content so I am trying to find out how I need to deploy a webapp without using autodeploy or anything else.

I can get the hello example to work, but when I created a directory tests and copied my struts tests from resin into this directory I couldn't get it to work. I also added a sun-web.xml file.

Since I can't find a descent explanation in the documentation I am looking for an answer this way.

Regards,
Kevin
[Message sent by forum member 'xstreamke' (xstreamke)]