users@glassfish.java.net

MappingNotFoundException while accessing hbm.xml in SJASP 9

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 02:44:04 PST

Hello,
i had written an ejb which uses hibernate. Under windows everything works fine. But when I deploy to a linux server I'm getting an exception:
org.hibernate.MappingNotFoundException: resource: de/resources/HMFile.hbm.xml not found

Sometimes I get following exception instead the MappingNotFountException:
InvalidMappingException: Could not parse mapping document from resource de/resources/HMFile.hbm.xml

Can anybody help me?

regards,
Christian
[Message sent by forum member 'schleif' (schleif)]