users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem accessing data from EJB 3.0 session bean: EntityManagerSetupExc

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 02:43:41 PST

Ok, I finally solved the problem.
I had to place the MySQL driver into app server classpath.
The thing is that, when trying to deploy my app, I was first receiving this error message:

Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLException: Error in allocating a connection. Cause: Class name is wrong or classpath is not set for : com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlConnectionPoolDataSourceError Code: 0

, but then I would try to deploy again and then the driver exception would not appear, but only the persistence unit problem, so I thought the driver problem was gone.
Please excuse my lack of experience.

Thank you all very much for your help !
Ivan
[Message sent by forum member 'cyvan' (cyvan)]