users@glassfish.java.net

Using grizzly and coyote to create a simple SOAP bridge server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:00:10 PST

I am attempting to create a simple SOAP bridge server, but am stuck on how to appropriately connect my two ports together.

My server starts two grizzly SelectorThreads on ports 9000 and 9001, using adapters org.apache.coyote.Adapter. Then from inside a firewall, I create a tunnel to to my bridge server on port 9000.

How do I connect the request coming into port 9000 to the tunnel open on port 9001, so as to invoke services inside of the firewall? I think the appropriate place to perform this is in my adapter service(req, res) method, but from here I am stuck.

Any ideas?

Jeff
[Message sent by forum member 'tblack' (tblack)]