users@glassfish.java.net

Re: jsftemplating exceptions on startup

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 16:41:23 PST

Hi vbk,

I really think it's more than noise. In fact if you assume the majority of people are using the standard Netbeans 5.5 download then it really means none of them will use the latest Glassfish builds. 5.5 standard doesn't detect a running app server properly so launching from the command line doesn't help.

I certainly don't intend to use any build later than b26 until this issue is fixed. It's just too much hassle having to manually deploy when it's so easy in the earlier builds!

Cheers,
Matt
[Message sent by forum member 'matt_tricks' (matt_tricks)]