users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Which GlassFish build used in SJSAS PE 9.0 Update 1 Patch 1??

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:42:01 -0800

Hi Mark
The GlassFish Distributions portion of the downloads page answers your
first question:
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/downloadsindex.html

==============
Here are the known distributions which use GlassFish and have gone
through additional testing and may have additional content:

*Sun's Distributions* - Download Site
<http://java.sun.com/javaee/downloads/index.html> includes:

    * Sun's Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9.0 Update 1
      Patch 1 (this is built out of GlassFish v1 ur1 p01 build 02 )
    * NetBeans 5.5 with Enterprise Pack
    * Java EE 5 SDK Update 2

I agree we need such an easily accessible page to show the mapping. The
download page is being worked on to provide a new look and neater easier
experience.

Thanks
Shreedhar