users@glassfish.java.net

Re: INFO: Forum Posts will now come to users alias as well

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 08:32:23 -0800

Yes.
One side effect though is that the forum and users alias are now sync'd up.
I am trying to find out if emails originating in the users alias (not
replies to forum entries) can somehow not make its way to the forum.
At this point it does.
I dont see any harm though. I see benefit in that folks who are not in
users alias but only on forum will now see emails from this alias in the
forum as well. This may be beneficial.