users@glassfish.java.net

Using JINI and EJBs

From: Marco Balzter <marco_balzter_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 13:07:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, even though this is more or less a JINI related question i hope i'll get some feedback. I want to call a JINI service from an EJB3 deployed in the Glassfish AppServer. Is there a convenient way to this? I searched some JINI related mailing lists and did not find a usable solution for that kind of scenario. Do we need JCA to hand the thread management to the AppServer. (To be honest I don't want to get too deep into that JCA stuff... ) Another thing I found is using JMS or JMX to get indirect access to JINI. Has anyone tried to do this (successfully)? Thanks Marco ___________________________________________________________ Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de