users@glassfish.java.net

Need paid part-time help with Glassfish, EJB 3.0, JSF

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 07:58:13 PST

My apologies if this is an inappropriate use of this forum.

I would like to get some part-time help from a Glassfish expert for a deadline coming up in 3 weeks. Will pay on an hourly basis.

I need email/telephone help with occasional problems that I need to solve to get ready for my deadline.

In addition, I expect that there will be part-time work on an ongoing basis for follow-up phases of this project, which are already contracted to discuss design alternatives and help with the server side technologies when I run into problems. Possibly ongoing development work, as well.

No need to be local geographically (I'm in New Hampshire, US) -- I have no problem with someone working remotely. I do require that you speak fairly good English so that we can communicate effectively.

[b]Project uses the following technologies:[/b]

- Glassfish with Hibernate as the ORM, EJB 3.0, JSF/Servlet, XHTML, Javascript, CSS, DojoToolkit, DWR (Ajax)

I'm using NetBeans 5.5 for IDE.

Please email me with a short background of your relevant skills and hourly pay requirement. Mostly, I'm looking for help on the server side -- EJB/JSF/Glassfish/Hibernate.

[b]
Email:[/b] rickhoro_at_yahoo.com

Regards,

Rick
[Message sent by forum member 'rickhoro' (rickhoro)]