users@glassfish.java.net

TopLink Essentials DatabaseSession support

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:50:44 PST

I'm trying to configure toplink essentials out of container in a client/server arquitechture.
I want toplink to get just a single connection (not a connection pool)
Using the property: toplink.jdbc.write-connections.max=1, toplink.jdbc.read-connections.max=1 does not work

Reading TopLink documentation says that I must use DatabaseSession, but how I configure persistence.xml to use a [b]DatabaseSession[/b]?

Some ideas?

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'jrenatogonzalez' (jrenatogonzalez)]