users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Registering logs for app server's log viewer

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:03:48 +0530

Hi Ryan

Use a simple jdk 1.4 logger as shown in the Generic RA for JMS ResourceAdapter
class [1][2]. As of today, we do not have integration of such customer JDK 1.4
loggers to show up in the admin console and so we had to control this logger via
resource adapter configuration properties [3].

Thanks
--Siva.
[1]
https://genericjmsra.dev.java.net/source/browse/genericjmsra/src/java/com/sun/genericra/GenericJMSRA.java