users@glassfish.java.net

Re: locating a static file on glassfish?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 16:37:57 PST

This looks like an XML document that configures your application somehow. Store it as part
of your application. Look it up in a standard way. Use it in a standard way.

So, I don't think I am suggesting placing it elsewhere. It can be placed in following structure:

<P>

application<BR>
  -- web component (war) <BR>
  --- config <BR>
  ------------ course.xml <BR>
  --- WEB-INF <BR>
</P>

or even along with WEB-INF/classes, but you should locate it using <a href="http://java.sun.com/j2ee/sdk_1.2.1/techdocs/api/javax/servlet/ServletContext.html#getResourceAsStream(java.lang.String)">ServletContext.getResourceAsStream() </a>.
[Message sent by forum member 'km105526' (km105526)]