users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem redeploying EAR

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 18:26:03 -0500

Thanks for the info. I find it odd that the very same web app could be
redeployed many times without issue until I added it into an EAR.

When will Sun App Server 9.1 be released? I will be doing a deployment
within the next month and was hoping to use it instead of 9.0.

In the mean time make some time to run the diagnostic utility and
provide you with the output.

Thanks,
Ryan