users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can't Undeploy war file ??

From: kedar <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 21:51:43 -0800

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> 1. The troubleshooting guide thinks there's a file named:
>
> /tmp/productregistry
>
> laying around. I'm on a Windows Box where would I find that?

%windir%\system32, typically.
> 2. If I create a new domain, do I have to reconfigure all the jdbc stuff?

Ummm. Unfortunately yes. Unless you can templatize that
process. See Issue Tracker Issue no. 2300.

If you think it is one app that has gone wrong, it might
be more pragmatic to remove its registration from domain.xml.
Let's say the rouge app is "rouge".
- search for <application-ref ... ref="rouge">
             </application-ref>
  and delete that entire element.

Vince, didn't you file a bug to handle this case?

Thanks,
Kedar