users@glassfish.java.net

Can't Undeploy war file ??

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 20:33:01 PST

Trying to undeploy my war file and it fails. I would like to do a clean on the environment and siimply wipe, nuke, purge, eliminate all web applications.

I was able to fix an earlier problem by doing an
 'rm -rf C:/code/glassfish/domains/domain1/applications/j2ee-modules/TRIAD'

While undeploying, trying to stop application in target server failed; com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.IASDeploymentException: com.sun.enterprise.config.ConfigException: I/O error while loading deployment descriptor for: TRIAD cause: C:/code/glassfish/domains/domain1/applications/j2ee-modules/TRIAD com.sun.enterprise.config.ConfigException: I/O error while loading deployment descriptor for: TRIAD cause: C:/code/glassfish/domains/domain1/applications/j2ee-modules/TRIAD com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.IASDeploymentException: com.sun.enterprise.config.ConfigException: I/O error while loading deployment descriptor for: TRIAD cause: C:/code/glassfish/domains/domain1/applications/j2ee-modules/TRIAD com.sun.enterprise.config.ConfigException: I/O error while loading deployment descriptor for: TRIAD cause: C:/code/glassfish/domains/domain1/applications/j2ee-modules/TRIAD

How do I fix this and make it so I can cleanly and freshly re-install the app into an unpolluted environment??
[Message sent by forum member 'tmonteit' (tmonteit)]