users@glassfish.java.net

Re: comparing glassfish with tomcat

From: roger.keays <roger.keays_at_ninthavenue.com.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 21:50:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jan,

Nice work on adding support for per-virtual-server realms in glassfish!

> If you're satisfied, could you turn the corresponding cell in your
> comparison
> table from red to green for GlassFish? :)

The problem is that it's a blog dated 30th October and not really meant to
be a living document. I added the comment so that people can see how quickly
the glassfish team get these things implemented. I can't, philosophically,
about glassfish's virtual hosting features.

Cheers,

Roger