users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish Day at JavaOne 2007

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 20:47:25 -0800

JavaOne 2007 will be May 8 to May 11th, Tuesday to Friday, at the
Moscone, in San Francisco. The last few years have held some related
events the day before J1, and so will be this year, on Monday, May 7th.
  I don't know if they list of events is settled, but I am sure NetBeans
Day will repeat, and a new one will be a GlassFish Day. Unlike other
years, this time the event will be at the Moscone.

I am going to be coordinating the GlassFish Day. The details of the
content are still undecided, but I want to emphasize the community, both
in how it builds GlassFish but also in how it takes advantage of it. If
you have any suggestions, feel free to post them on this thread.

I expect a more formal call for presenters in January.

Thanks,
        - eduard/o