users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Serious Performance Problems in GF

From: Jim Driscoll <Jim.Driscoll_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 17:23:49 -0800

Jeanfrancois does pretty continuous testing for performance. AFAIK, he
hasn't seen any slowdown. Certainly not an order of magnitude change.

You said that your installation performance changed on b23, without you
changing any of the underlying code - respectfully, doesn't that sound
like it's something in your installation? With that in mind, have you
tried this on a different machine, with a clean install?

Jim