users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ready to go live, upgrade?

From: kedar <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 00:53:17 -0800

You should always upgrade to the latest and greatest :)

(I am not a support person).

I think it is worth upgrading to v1-ur1 because it will have
at least the most nagging bugs fixed.

e.g. http://tinyurl.com/y7j2vk tells you how many bugs were fixed in
various 9.0-pe-ur1 build milestones.

Regarding Java DB latest version, I agree, we should do it.
But I am not sure if it will happen for 9.0pe-ur1 final release build.

Kedar