users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF and JSPX files

From: Ryan Lubke <Ryan.Lubke_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 07:53:58 -0700

Antonio Goncalves wrote:

Hello Antonio,

There are two options:
  1. Set the context init parameter 'javax.faces.DEFAULT_SUFFIX'
(without the quotes)
      to '.jspx' (and again) . This will cause the extension
substitution to use .jspx instead
      of the default of .jsp.

  2. Rename all of your .jspx files back to .jsp and add the following
to your web.xml

       <jsp-config>
        <jsp-property-group>
            <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>