users@glassfish.java.net

questions about Glassfish and virtual server / host

From: Legolas wood <legolas.w_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:46:19 +0330

Hi
thank you for reading my post.
I have a dedicated server which right now just serve on application
(using IP address for now) on Glassfish application server.
now I saw that recent builds support Virtual host so maybe i could
server some more web application on my server and also using domain
names of those application' owner.

so my questions are :
-How i should set domain name for applications ?
-what is use of these new Virtual host / server stuff ? I read the
wikipedia but i did not understand it correcly.
-how a virtual host is related to a Java EE application?
-how a virtual host is related to a domain name ?

Thanks