users@glassfish.java.net

Re: webservice not visible in admin console

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 06:14:18 -0700

OK, sounds reasonable to me on the basis of cost/benefit, and I know
there is a lot of stuff in v2.

RE: pull/push on features (satisfy expectations / promote practices)
this is always a balance and I think hard to decide in the general. But
we clearly did the right thing (IMO) when in GF V1 we decided to make
all popular frameworks work out of the box, adjusting the configuration
of our security manager.

        - eduard/o