users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JdbcAuthModule

From: Shing Wai Chan <Shing-Wai.Chan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 16:38:04 -0700

Hi Richter,
We have evolved the JDBCRealm to be compatible with the one in Tomcat
and the code has been checkin.
We also fix several other issues (see my previous email).
You are welcome to give us any further comments.
I am going to write a blog to explain the GlassFish JDBCRealm.
Thanks for all the involvement.
    Shing Wai Chan