users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to use FirebirdSQL with glassfish

From: Binod <Binod.Pg_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 19:08:16 +0530

It should be possible to configure any JDBC compliant datasource
with the application server. I just downloaded their JDBC driver and
looked at the
jar files.

  9651 Sun Dec 04 20:37:56 IST 2005
org/firebirdsql/pool/sun/AppServerConnectionPoolDataSource.class
  9430 Sun Dec 04 20:37:56 IST 2005
org/firebirdsql/pool/sun/AppServerDataSource.class
  9591 Sun Dec 04 20:37:56 IST 2005
org/firebirdsql/pool/sun/AppServerXADataSource.class

The above classes in the jaybird-pool-2.0.1.jar seem to be relevent.

Let us know, if you need more information.

thanks,
Binod.