users@glassfish.java.net

Migration to Glassfish

From: Dennis Gesker <gesker_at_alamon.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 11:37:58 -0600

I have an application that is presently deployed on JBoss. In this
application I have an application policy that uses an authentication
login module so that the forms based auth page can check against a sql
database. The JBoss module is
org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule.

As I move this application to Glassfish I'd like to maintain the ability
to auth against my database. Is there a way to auth against a database?
I see there are options for file, ldap etc but not database?

Any help or hints would be most appreciated...

Dennis

--
Dennis R. Gesker
email: dennis_at_alamon.com