users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OpenCMS suffering session reset too

From: Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.richter_at_mgrinformatica.com.br>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:41:01 -0300

This is the infamous "Connection reset by peer" (I had some battles in
the past - I don't remember, if was with IIS or early versions of Tomcat).

Browsers tested:

Internet Explorer 6.0 with every update (local machine);
Firefox 1.5.0.4 (local machine);
Pocket Internet Explorer (WinCE 4.2, over wireless G wifi);
Nokia Mobile Browser, series 40 3rd edition.

I don't think problem is the browser... sorry.
May be anti-virus (Norton), Firewall (Windows Firewall), Anti-spyware
(Windows Defender), Routing (this machine is multi-homed) - but I
already made tests with everything off (including multi-homed).
And I have Tomcat 5.5.17 running OpenCMS without same problems (on same
browsers).

I'm using JDK 1.5.0_06 on WinXP Sp2 with all updates. Hardware is Intel
Celeron 2.2Ghz, 1,5Gb RAM.

Richter