users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Session reset (was Auth problems with UR1)

From: Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.richter_at_mgrinformatica.com.br>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:01:08 -0300

Result of tests:

1) Sun App Server 9 (running as service), with updated Toplink
Essentials: throws IOException after some time of use.
2) Sun App Server 9 (run from NB 5.5 daily build), with updated Toplink
Essentials: throws IOException after some time of use.
3) Glassfish b48 (run from NB 5.5 daily build), without any update
(neither JSF, neither Toplink): throws IOException after some time of use.
4) Glassfish UR1 (run from NB 5.5 daily build), with JSF update (and
default Toplink): throws IOException after some time of use.
5) Glassfish UR1 (run from NB 5.5 daily build), with JSF update and
Toplink Essentials update: throws IOException after some time of use.

I can't open out project sources, but I can make any test needed to
discover problem.

TIA,

Richter