users@glassfish.java.net

Re: The Optimization Session Access..

From: vince kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 09:56:50 -0700

Dyego Souza Dantas Leal wrote:
> Hello expert guys !
>

> I have two Enterprise Applications running in the SAME CONTAINER (
> GlassFish v2 b05)
>
> The app1 can access session on app2 only with REMOTE INTERFACE ?
>
> Is there a way for access the session app2 with LOCAL INTERFACE ? (
> because the app running in the same JVM)
>
> Tnks in advance !!

If you have something like:

ear1
+ webapp1 (accesses bean from ejbjar1 via local interface)
+ ejbjar1

ear2
+ webapp2 (which accesses beans from ejbjar1 via remore interface)

you may want to consider doing something like this

ear3
+ webapp1 (context root /webapp1)
+ webapp2 (context root /webapp2)
+ ejbjar1

It may not be practical for your particular situation... but it may work
for you...

NOTE: This looks like a question other Java EE application developers
would be interested in...

So I am pushing this towards the user list... (users_at_glassfish.dev.java.net)

vbk