users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Server Upgrade

From: Kedar Mhaswade <kedar.mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:09:12 -0800

This is a very good requirement. I'd say you file an enhancement request.
Ideally, this should happen with a few button clicks on Windows, for
example. Something similar to JDK upgrade. (without any problems). We
have been thinking about it. Your requirement will make things concrete.

Short of such a tool, there isn't much that can be provided. You could
also take a look at asupgrade script although it is meant for a
different versions of app server. As of now, I don't think we have a way
where GlassFish build "x" can be upgraded to a build "x+c".

Thanks,