users@glassfish.java.net

Re: feedback on b32g

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:02:30 -0800

Hi Dibyendu,

I was just trying to get a list of the exact spec versions that
are implemented in b32g. One of the persistence guys will
be able to say which version of the EJB 3.0 spec is implemented
here. My guess is no since I know there are changes in the EJB code
in later builds (33+) to match changes in the spec.

Module owners and technology integrators,

Please send out the following info.
spec name (including JSR number) and version that is integrated or implemented
in b32g. Features that are in addition to JSRs, please send the name of the
feature so I can include that in the list.

Thanks,
Carla