users@glassfish.java.net

You gotta love the fisheye...

From: vince kraemer <vince.kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 10:01:42 -0800

Mark, et. al.

I was able to use fisheye to find the class that is... [could not find
proper term for this in the BileBlog]... messages into your log.

http://fisheye5.cenqua.com/viewrep/glassfish/appserv-jstl/src/org/apache/taglibs/standard/tag/common/xml/JSTLXPathVariableResolver.java

I found a couple other files that have the same "pattern" [private
static void p(]:

http://fisheye5.cenqua.com/viewrep/glassfish/appserv-jstl/src/org/apache/taglibs/standard/tag/common/xml/XPathUtil.java
http://fisheye5.cenqua.com/viewrep/glassfish/appserv-jstl/src/org/apache/taglibs/standard/tag/common/xml/JSTLXPathNamespaceContext.java

I cannot tell "why" this suddenly became an issue for you, since all of
these files are at least 56 day old...

vbk