users@glassfish.java.net

Is the glassfish site down?

From: Qingqing Ouyang <Qingqing.Ouyang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 09:39:22 -0600

I am having problems accessing both the glassfish website and the
glassfish cvs repository. Is this a known problem?

I get the following error while trying to access java.net:

Error
* *
*The requested operation could not be performed by the proxy.*
*connect to www.dev.java.net:443 failed (Connection refused)*

I get the following error while trying to update the workspace:

[qouyang_at_sabu devtests]$ cvs update -d connector
cvs server: Invalid reply from auth server (qouyang) looking for
(/cvs/glassfish/appserv-tests/devtests/connector)
cvs server: Updating connector
cvs server: Invalid reply from auth server (qouyang) looking for (DONE)
cvs [server aborted]: received broken pipe signal

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Q^2