users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Probably obvious, too...

From: vince kraemer <vince.kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 16:32:40 -0800

Hey, thanks for the tips...

I was able to resolve the issue earlier...

I did have one question about the codeBase, though.

For other permission related issues, the <something> gave me a message
which pretty much spelled out what had to be added to the server.policy
file (including the codeBase). This exception isn't as helpful... I
have no idea which jar is trying to register the MBean.

Where should this usability bug get filed?

vbk