users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: EJB Session Bean Deployment

From: Jason Lee <lee_at_iecokc.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:14:57 -0600

Hmm. Apparently, there's at least two people saying I'm using that file
incorrectly, so there's probably something to it. All that this .ear is
intended to do is deploy the session bean in bnpr.jar, which is a Java 5
EJB3 annotated session bean. The other jars listed are those required
to support the bean. As noted in my other email, which crossed this one
in the ether, based on what I've been able to dig up, that's how the
dependencies for the bean should be noted in the file.

--
Jason Lee
Programmer/Analyst