users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB Session Bean Deployment

From: vince kraemer <vince.kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:14:40 -0800

Wow!

That is a ton of application clients!

I would be interested in seeing the content of ejb-jar.xml that you have
in bnpr.jar....

Have you tried running your client?

Since GF supports Java Web Start for application clients, you may want
to think about using that instead of a out of container client....

One other thing you might want to try.... Change the application.xml to
tell the truth about the application... Your app is a 5.0 app, not a 1.4
app...