users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Web service clients for the non-clairvoyant

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 11:11:27 -0800

you should check my blog on blogs.sun.com. I have a pretty simple web
service client example.
since I wrote it, you can replace wsimport/javac with just asapt to
compile your client and it will do the wscompile for you.

asapt client/Client.java
appclient client.Client

would be the *only* thing to do...

jerome