users@glassfish.java.net

new examples page

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 18:32:29 -0800

Hi all,

I just created a page that lists tech tips and examples found in either
the website or in blogs. I know that many of you are writing blogs or
updating pages with examples on using the new technologies in GlassFish.
So please update the page when you have published or you can let Amy or
me know and we can update it. If you have developer role you can update
the page.

The new page is
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/TipsandBlogs.html

If I have missed any please update or let me know.

I'm working out some details on a mechanism we can all use for keeping
GlassFish news and information up to date.

Thanks,
carla

--
Carla Mott