users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Proper migration procedure between "b" versions]]]

From: Binod <Binod.Pg_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 19:26:58 +0530

To be clear, add-resources is aimed at creating resources in a bulk. The
advantage of using that command is, your resource configuration
will be in some specific xml file, that you can just add to the domain.xml.

The other way, i.e, taking the resource snippet from the domain.xml and
using that XML to migrate resources to another glassfish instance might
work for most of the cases. However that is not the direct intend of the
command.

Any way, glad that the command is useful to you. I also read your blogs
about glassfish.
That is a nice collection! Thank you!

- Binod.